Zelda coming to 3DS Virtual Console
Originally released on Game Boy Color, the adventures were developed by Capcom. In Oracle Of Ages, Link uses the Oracle Of Ages to travel through time, solving puzzles and discovering ideas. If you plant seeds in the past, they’ll be fully grown in the future.
In Oracle Of Seasons, leaves fall, and levels can dry up or freeze over things change according to the seasons which you command using the rod of seasons.
You can link both games to discover new content. After completing the first game, you’ll receive a code to start the second.
- ‘Zelda: Oracle of Seasons’, ‘Oracle of Ages’ coming to 3DS eShop (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Here Are 15 Minutes Of Footage From The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Ages On Nintendo 3DS (mynintendonews.com)
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons launching May 30 on 3DS eShop (polygon.com)
- Nintendo sees 3D at E3 (video roundup) (reviews.cnet.com)
- Nintendo unveils new Legend of Zelda game for the 3DS (business.financialpost.com)
Posted on April 18, 2013, in News and tagged capcom, Game, gaming, news, Nintendo, Nintendo eShop, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Seasons, Video game, Virtual Console. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.