Granny Turismo Mashup
What if Polyphony Digital created Granny Turismo?
Developed exclusively for PS3 by Polyphony Digital, Granny Turismo brings the world’s most realistic and comprehensive mobility scooter driving experience to fans in one of the most highly anticipated games of all time. Granny Turismo features more than 1000 licensed scooters from the world’s top manufacturers and more than 20 tracks with more than 70 variations, including famous world circuits, city courses, and other environments.
- Gran Turismo 6 release date could fall within PS4 launch (product-reviews.net)
- JustWalkers.com Launches New Power Scooters Category (prweb.com)
- Scooterland US in San Jose Announces Folding Mobility Scooter Sale For The Month Of April (prweb.com)
- Gran Turismo 6 PS3 Reveal Coming Soon (eteknix.com)
- ‘Gran Turismo 6′ Release Date This Fall, Chance for Series to Bounce Back After Middling ‘GT5′ (manolith.com)
Posted on April 19, 2013, in Cover Mashup and tagged Entertainment, funny, Game, gaming, Gossip, Gran Turismo, Gran Turismo 5, Mobility scooter, playstation, PlayStation 3, ps3, Sony, Sports, Video game. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.