Guitar Hero: Nickelback Mashup
Exploding onto consoles this summer Guitar Hero: Nickelback will completely change the way you interact with games, transforming your living room into a rocking stage. The beauty of Guitar Hero: Nickelback is that it’s easy to pick up and features tunes for all ages – So, hey, hey, who wants to be be a Rockstar?
- Crank it up to 11 and get ready to rock – Featuring over 7 master recordings from the legendary band Nickelback.
- Truly exclusive music – Multiple tracks that can only be found here.
- An authentic look and feel – Improving the graphics from the ground up have created a more intense visual element.
- Rock this way – The arcade-inspired battle mode adds a new dimension to the Guitar Hero franchise.
- You’ve got to beat the best, to be the best – Battle mode lends itself to the boss battles featuring Chad.
- It takes two – new Co-op Career mode to progress through career with a friend.
- Rockin’ around the world – Compete head-to-head in any of the competitive game modes online.
- Guitar Hero World Tour (gamenero.wordpress.com)
- Rock Band’s perfectly-fitting final ever DLC (goonsquadnetwork.com)
- How do you play guitar hero metallica with just the Guitar controller? (the-guitar.information-about-music.com)
- Announcement: New Guitar Lesson on Europe Lick is Online (prweb.com)
- Guitar Hero E3 attempt cheapens Guinness World Records (reviews.cnet.com)
Posted on May 2, 2013, in Cover Mashup and tagged Chad, Entertainment, funny, Game, Games, gaming, Gossip, Guitar, Guitar Hero, Hero, Music, Nickelback, Rockstar, Shopping, Video game. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.