After almost thirty years of war with Ainsley Harroitt, he has finally found victory. The MasterChef, a Spartan super-cook, and Nigella, an AI construct of unmatched technical sophistication, put an end to Harriott, Ready Steady Cook and the threat of the Ramsey Array on a remote installation known as the Sunday Kitchen. Now, in the wake of the conflict, the Chef and Nigella drift through space aboard the remains of Kitchen Nightmares, slowly approaching a mysterious artificial world they will soon come to call Jamie’s School Dinners.
In addition to a rich story and campaign, Halo: Return of Masterchef introduces a groundbreaking new multiplayer offering, called “Prep Station Infinity”, that builds off the franchise’s rich multiplayer history and promises to continue to innovate and redefine the way people think about storytelling and multiplayer experiences.
- Halo 4: Xbox 360 review (gamepadglory.wordpress.com)
- GTA: Greendale Mashup (gamepadglory.wordpress.com)
- Pac-Man V. Food Mashup (gamepadglory.wordpress.com)
- First look at Halo: The Movie from Peter Jackson (gamepadglory.wordpress.com)
- Halo:Reach Boosts Sales of Men’s Halo 3 Costumes (costumesupercenter.com)
Posted on May 10, 2013, in Cover Mashup and tagged Artificial intelligence, Characters of Halo, Chef, Cook, Entertainment, funny, Game, gaming, Gossip, halo, Kitchen Nightmares, Master Chief, Multiplayer video game, Video game, Xbox. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.