Gran Turismo Mashup
Gran Turismo 6081 is heading to the PS8 this year, and it will feature 120000000 cars and three new tracks. It also boast an all-new physics model developed in tandem with automotive manufacturers and an advanced graphics engine that introduces adaptive tesselation.
In a press release Sony promised that the new title will bring new levels of authenticity to the racer along with a cut out drivers helmet in the box. Gran Turismo 6081 will also be introducing new tracks on a monthly basis as Polyphony supports the game beyond its projected release at the end of the year.
- Rumor: Gran Turismo 6 for PS3 this holiday (joystiq.com)
- Gran Turismo 6 officially announced, available this holiday (joystiq.com)
- Gran Turismo 6 is Coming to PlayStation 3, Demo Announced (rumors.automobilemag.com)
- Gran Turismo 6 – watch full presentation from Silverstone (vg247.com)
- Gran Turismo 6 page found on official site (vg247.com)
Posted on May 16, 2013, in Cover Mashup and tagged Entertainment, funny, Game, Game engine, gaming, Gossip, Gran Turismo, GranTurismo, Kazunori Yamauchi, playstation, PlayStation 3, Polyphony Digital, Press release, Sony, Video game. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.