Teenage Mutant Ginger Turtles Mashup
The Teenage Mutant Ginger Turtles are back, and they’re ready to deliver a smashing good time. In celebration of the 30th anniversary of these heroes in a half-shell, Teenage Mutant Ginger Turtles: The Next Mutation brings the Turtles swinging back into action for a thrilling new original adventure. Get ready to shout “Cowabunga!” as you brawl your way across a series of environments, dispatching enemies with true Ginger rage.
Developed by the team behind brawling classics Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Dead or Alive, Teenage Mutant Ginger Turtles: The Next Mutation lets you exhibit your turtle power in a variety of interactive, destructive environments, including a moving train, a whale’s back and a burning building. Show off your mutant ninja reflexes as you dodge laser beams, ravenous alligators, rushing water and more. Explore an exciting original single-player Story mode written with co-creator Peter Griffin in which you can unlock side missions to earn shells that let you buy goodies or improve your mini game scores. Then go online to battle in four-person brawls in a variety of tournament modes that accommodate up to 16 players.
Key Game Features:
- Fight your way across a series of interactive, destructible environments, including a sinking ship, a moving train, a burning building and a whale’s back.
- Experience an exciting original single-player story mode written in collaboration with TMNT co-creator Peter Griffin.
- Complete side missions in Story mode to earn shells you can use to buy goodies or improve your mini game scores.
- Use any of four different controllers to guide the action: the Gamepad, Wii U Pro Controller, Wii Remote or Nunchuk.
- Take the battle online for 16-player tournament modes, including Battle Royal, Winner Stays, Loser Stays and Spectator modes.
- New Images from the Set of TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Reveal Pre-CGI Turtles, Will Arnett, and More Megan Fox (collider.com)
- Bay’s flick renamed to “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” (teenagemutantninjaturtles.com)
- EXCLUSIVE: April Battles Karai In This Week’s Episode Of ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!’ (geek-news.mtv.com)
- Michael Bay Discusses ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Film Plot (comicvine.com)
- Michael Bay Turns His Ninja Turtles Back Into Mutants (slashfilm.com)
Posted on May 19, 2013, in Cover Mashup and tagged Battle Royal, Dead or Alive, Entertainment, funny, Game, Gamepad, Games, gaming, Gossip, Mashup, Peter Griffin, retro, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, TMNT, Video game, Wii Remote. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.