Call of Duty: Ghost Dog Mashup
In the not-too-distant future, a devastating attack has forever changed the global balance of power, with the United States no longer recognised as a superpower. Ten years after the attack, a band of elite soldiers known as the “Ghost Dogs” wage a covert war against an unseen enemy, with the outcome having far-reaching consequences for both themselves and the remains of America.
- Epic single-player campaign picks up immediately following the thrilling events from Spots big adventure.
- The definitive multiplayer experience returns, with a host of new perks and enhancements.
- New cooperative SpecOps mode, the perfect combination of Modern Warfare’s single player intensity and the addictive replayability of its multiplayer.
- Special Ops Mode allows two players, either alone or with a friend, to engage in unique mission play and features split-screen functionality.
- Ghost Dog contains new and updated weapons, new weapons attachments, and a variant of the multiplayer weapons customisation system from MW3, now available in the single player campaign.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts news, rumours, release date (trustedreviews.com)
- Next Call of Duty to drop ‘Modern Warfare’ name, called Call of Duty: Ghosts (mcvuk.com)
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts (trailershack.wordpress.com)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One Game Footage Looks Amazing (gottabemobile.com)
- Am I too old to play Call of Duty: Ghosts? (xploregaming.com)
Posted on May 27, 2013, in Cover Mashup and tagged Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Entertainment, funny, Game, Games, gaming, Gossip, Infinity Ward, Single-player video game, SpecOps, United States, Video game, Video Games, Xbox. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.