The 8th Wonder of the World
In 1933 New York, an overly ambitious movie producer coerces his cast and hired ship crew to travel to mysterious Skull Island, where they encounter Kong, a giant ape who is immediately smitten with leading lady.
- king kong dvd download (clamefalin.wordpress.com)
- King Kong (1933) (journeysinclassicfilm.com)
- King Kong review (jolitson.com)
- REVIEW: King Kong | Regent Theatre (blogs.crikey.com.au)
- AUDIO: Preview Australia’s KING KONG Musical Score, Featuring Sarah McLachlan’s ‘What’s It Gonna Take?’ and More! (broadwayworld.com)
Posted on June 23, 2013, in Comic Quotes and tagged Carl Denham, comic, Entertainment, film, funny, Game, gaming, King Kong, Kong, Leading lady, New York, New York City, Skull Island, United States, Video game. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.