After almost thirty years of war with Ainsley Harroitt, he has finally found victory. The MasterChef, a Spartan super-cook, and Nigella, an AI construct of unmatched technical sophistication, put an end to Harriott, Ready Steady Cook and the threat of the Ramsey Array on a remote installation known as the Sunday Kitchen. Now, in the wake of the conflict, the Chef and Nigella drift through space aboard the remains of Kitchen Nightmares, slowly approaching a mysterious artificial world they will soon come to call Jamie’s School Dinners.
In addition to a rich story and campaign, Halo: Return of Masterchef introduces a groundbreaking new multiplayer offering, called “Prep Station Infinity”, that builds off the franchise’s rich multiplayer history and promises to continue to innovate and redefine the way people think about storytelling and multiplayer experiences.
- Halo 4: Xbox 360 review (gamepadglory.wordpress.com)
- GTA: Greendale Mashup (gamepadglory.wordpress.com)
- Pac-Man V. Food Mashup (gamepadglory.wordpress.com)
- First look at Halo: The Movie from Peter Jackson (gamepadglory.wordpress.com)
- Halo:Reach Boosts Sales of Men’s Halo 3 Costumes (costumesupercenter.com)
In the year 3000, Earth has been ruled for 1,000 years by the Psychlos, a brutal race of giant humanoid aliens. The remnants of humanity are either enslaved by the Psychlos and used for manual labor or survive in primitive tribes living in remote areas outside Psychlo control. Jonnie Goodboy Tyler, a member of one such tribe, leaves his home in the Rocky Mountains on a journey of exploration.
- Fast, Fluid, Fun – ultra-responsive, smooth-as-silk gameplay places your entire arsenal at your fingertips.
- Over 30 Single Player Missions – In a vast open-world ‘theatre of war’ where each decision you make matters, you’ll experience one cohesive, epic story told from the unique perspective of all three warring factions.
- Story Like You’ve Never Seen – High-definition, live action video sequences that seamlessly tie the game’s epic story together featuring an unparalleled, diverse cast.
- Adaptive AI – The game AI matches your style of play – choose from distinct AI playing styles such as ‘rushing’, ‘turtling’, and more, or level the battlefield and let the AI use its own tactics to give you the highest level of challenge.
- New Ways to Attack – Keep your opponent guessing by building flying battleships, wielding the power of terrifying Ion Storms, and combining units to form powerful never-before-seen super-units.
- Intuitive and Evolved Interface – Fully evolved Gamepad interface that allows you to fully manage your base operations while never leaving the action.