Splinter Cell: Blacklist will be heading to the Wii U this year Nintendo have confirmed. Blacklist will integrate Gamepad functionality to allow players to control gadgets, take out enemies, move through the environment and switch between weapons, as well as other features. Motion-based input will also have a role to play alongside the peripheral’s standard touch screen functionality.
The game will launch this August and will also be available on the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
- Ubisoft And Nintendo Confirm Splinter Cell Blacklist For Wii U (mynintendonews.com)
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist confirmed for Wii U, launching in North America and Europe in August (polygon.com)
- What the Wii U needs next (reviews.cnet.com)
- Wii U to ship incomplete, missing Nintendo TVii service and more (reviews.cnet.com)
- Splinter Cell Blacklist confirmed for Wii U (gamesradar.com)