It’s been six months since Dubai was wiped off the map by a cataclysmic sandstorm. Thousands of lives have been lost, including those of American soldiers sent to help evacuate the city. Today, the city lies buried under sand – the world’s most opulent ruin.
Now, a radio signal is broadcasting from Dubai. A Delta Force team is sent to infiltrate the city and find its source. Their mission is simple: Locate survivors and radio for evacuation. What they find is a city in the grip of a violent struggle for control. In order to fulfil their mission, they’ll have to find the man at the heart of this madness – the elusive Col. John Konrad.
Centered on a truck stop on a Georgia highway, The Walking Dead – 500 Days of Summer is a DLC episode for Season One of Telltale’s award-winning game series. 5 00 Days of Summer tells five linked stories; each taking place at different points in time and from the point of view of a different survivor, from day one of the undead apocalypse to day 500.
The five stories can be played in any order and will change based on the choices that you make. Echoes of the choices you made in Season 1 will carry over into 500 Days of Summer and the choices you make in 500 Days of Summer will resonate into Season 2.
- The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC available now (geeksyndicate.co.uk)
- Wot I Think: The Walking Dead: 400 Days (rockpapershotgun.com)
- The Walking Dead 400 Days due in July for $5, choices carry over (joystiq.com)
- Adam Talks- The Walking Dead: 400 Days (nosensegamers.co.uk)
Rain man, named platformer of the year and winner of multiple artistic and musical achievements, is coming to the Wii U with a brand new adventure. Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rain man, Beyond Good & Evil and the Raving Rabbids is bringing his innovative creativity to this new and exciting platform. Rain man Legends makes full use of the power of the Wii U. With the new Wii U controller, discover new ways to platform with its touch-based gameplay, gyroscope technology, and even the ability to extend your playing experience when the TV is off. Additionally, the power of the machine has helped pave the way for new, more detailed graphics and lighting.
Rain man, Globox, and the Teensies are off wandering through an enchanted forest when they discover a mysterious tent filled with a series of captivating paintings. As they look more closely, they notice each painting seems to tell the story of a mythical world. While focusing on a painting that shows a medieval land, they are suddenly sucked into the painting, entering the world, and the adventure begins. The gang must run, jump and fight their way through each world to save the day and discover the secrets of every legendary painting.
Sup Si-Guys and Si-Gurls, i’m back with Episode 2 of Edna & Harvey
This game is super fun and I hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed played.
Sup Si-Guys and Si-Gurls, i’m back with a new lets play!
I picked this up on steam and it looks awesome and sounds fun so I decided to take a crack at it.
A man decides to turn his moribund life around by winning back his ex-girlfriend, reconciling his relationship with his mother, and dealing with an entire community that has returned from the dead to eat the living.
- Top 10 Zombie Movies of All Time (houseofgeekery.com)
- ‘Cockneys vs. Zombies’ (thestranger.com)
- Replacing Urban Decay with a Zombie Apocalypse Theme Park (wholesalehalloweencostumes.com)
- The Top Ten Zombie Movies (fogsmoviereviews.com)
- Introducing: The World’s First Zombie Sensor (simplisafe.com)
In 1933 New York, an overly ambitious movie producer coerces his cast and hired ship crew to travel to mysterious Skull Island, where they encounter Kong, a giant ape who is immediately smitten with leading lady.
- king kong dvd download (clamefalin.wordpress.com)
- King Kong (1933) (journeysinclassicfilm.com)
- King Kong review (jolitson.com)
- REVIEW: King Kong | Regent Theatre (blogs.crikey.com.au)
- AUDIO: Preview Australia’s KING KONG Musical Score, Featuring Sarah McLachlan’s ‘What’s It Gonna Take?’ and More! (broadwayworld.com)
With brain-power enhanced, modesty covered–and resplendent in a series of ever-more bizarre costumes–the evil Specter’s anarchic apes are off on the rampage once more in Ape Escape for Playstation 4. Dash around the world sorting out the primate problem with the help of a range of monkey-catching gadgets including water pistols, clubs, hoops and nets, and a superb new banana boomerang. You’ll visit a range of exotic locations, like a Shaolin temple, a beach resort and even a moon base, and in every one you’ll find unhelpfully perky primates with more tricks up their sleeves than ever. To deal with them, you’ll need to drive tanks and snowmobiles, pilot submarines and boats and even use your own robot for full-on robot fighting.
A Gotcha Box opens up sub-games and gives you hints, tips and items that will help you in the main game and give you access to mini-games including Monkey Football, Dancing Bong, and Monkey Tightrope, as well as a variety of other game features. There are 20 huge and beautifully designed levels, as well as eight boss levels, just in the first cycle of play: once you finish the first cycle, you play through the entire game again with new areas to explore and new weapons to help you. A Time Attack mode lets you pit your skills on any single level, and once you’ve finished the second cycle you can even play all over again as Spike, the hero from the first Ape Escape game. What’s more, there’s a two-player game that lets you demonstrate your superior monkey-catching skills over and over again.
An enormous, immersive and beautifully designed game that’s gloriously unhinged, Ape Escape has great graphics, and massive helpings of fast-paced, original, and frankly sometimes just plain bizarre, gameplay. Every bit as crazy as the original game, it’s the most fun you can have with a monkey with its pants on.
- Knick KNACK Paddy Whack: (cupalagamers.wordpress.com)
- Mega Ran and JP chip artists to remix Mega Man once more (destructoid.com)
Welcome to Paradise
Calling all Geeks, Gamers and… well any male who is still alive! Get the lights down low and the lube at the ready because Wicked Paradise is a virtual reality erotic adventure game designed for the Oculus Rift. The Oculus Rift aims to be a revolutionary virtual reality device that allows the wearer to become fully immersed into a virtual environment. The rift is being developed by Irvine based Oculus VR and is scheduled for a 2014 release. Due to the success of Oculus Rift Kickstarter campaign and the press that followed, the Oculus Rift is quickly becoming the next big thing in gaming and digital entertainment. With the Oculus Rift vr glasses you are no longer playing a game by looking at a computer screen, you are completely inside the game!
Wicked Paradise is developing the world’s first fully immersive Erotic Virtual Reality Adventure Game specifically designed to make use of the amazing capabilities of the Oculus Rift. Instead of watching an erotic movie or reading an erotic book in which the main character has exciting sexual adventures, you become that character! Inside Wicked Paradise you are not watching someone else have all the fun, you are having all the fun!
What is this videogame like?
- Imagine playing Leisure Suit Larry but instead of watching a screen, you are inside the game.
- Imagine the world and its inhabitants look highly realistic.
- Imagine walking into a bar in Wicked Paradise, noticing a beautiful lady, talking to her, and seducing her.
- Imagine playing your cards right and having passionate wild sex with her.
- Imagine all this in high quality, immersive virtual reality.
Wicked Paradise consists of a team of seasoned video game industry veterans with dozens of shipped AAA titles under our belts such as Rage, the Call of Duty series, Lost Planet, Madden, PlanetSide 2, and many many more. They are all very excited about the future of digital entertainment and are using our years of experience creating the highest quality video games to create an erotic virtual reality adventure game that will blow your socks off!
- Sex Game Announced For Oculus Rift (analogaddiction.org)
- Wicked Paradise, An “Erotic Adventure Game”, Announced For Oculus Rift (wolfsgamingblog.com)
- Yep: Oculus Rift getting a sex game, Wicked Paradise (destructoid.com)
- Wicked Paradise is an Erotic Adventure That Uses Oculus Rift (godisageek.com)
- Virtual Sex Game “Wicked Paradise” Announced for Oculus Rift (thegeektrench.com)
Three simple rules, thats all there is. First of all, keep him out of the light, he hates bright light, especially sunlight, it’ll kill him. Second, don’t give him any water, not even to drink. But the most important rule, the rule you can never forget, no matter how much he cries, no matter how much he begs, never feed him after midnight.