SingStar Wars Edition, with brand-new force control feature, only compatible with PLAYSTATION 4 means you won’t need to worry about picking up your PS4 controller as you sing along. Simply speak into your Wireless SingStar Wars Microphones and announce which track you want to sing next – and it will appear on your screen! Plus you can even shop and search through your SingStore Carousel using your voice! Being a SingStar’s never been so much fun…
Unleash some attitude with the Cantina Band, then grab your best padawan for a pop duet with the Cantina Band, rock out with the Cantina Band or perform a sexy solo without the Cantina Band.
- Singstar: Smooth McGroove Mashup (gamepadglory.wordpress.com)
- When You Dream of Being a Singstar (rockys2013.wordpress.com)
- Who are the Cantina Band members? (kennythepirate.com)
- Console Wars 2013: Sony PS4 and its competitors (reviews.cnet.com)
- Ape Escape Mashup (gamepadglory.wordpress.com)
The follow-up to the critically acclaimed Street Fighter EX Alpha Championship Turbo Remix HD Arcade Edition 2.4, Street Fighter EX Alpha Championship Turbo Remix HD Arcade Edition 2.5 will further redefine the fighting game genre with classic 2D Street Fighter fighting action, a host of new and returning characters, beefed up online modes, and more.
Street Fighter EX Alpha Championship Turbo Remix HD Arcade Edition 2.5 features a roster of 8 characters such as Ryu, Chun-li, Juri, El Fuerte, and Rufus, while adding 4 new characters including classic combatants from previous Street Fighter games like Yun and Yang as well as the all-new Oni.
Beyond characters, Street Fighter EX Alpha Championship Turbo Arcade Edition 2.5 adds all-new balancing as well as an enhanced Replay Channel.
- New Playable Characters – Four new challengers enter the ring: Yun, Yang, Oni and Evil Ryu.
- Updated Character Balancing – Features all new character balancing, further refining gameplay.
- Updated Replay Channel:
- Replay Follower – Be able to follow up to 5 separate player replays making it easier to find your favourite players’ latest replay.
- My Channel Advanced – Allows players to distribute their replay data to up to 50 players.
- Elite Channel – Watch replay data from elite players who have a rating of 3000PP or more.
- All playable SFEACTAE2.5 characters will be unlocked out of the box, including Yun & Yang, Oni, and Evil Ryu.
- Street Fighter kickstarter (gamepadglory.wordpress.com)
- Pre-order Remember Me and get some Street Fighter moves (destructoid.com)
- Yup, This Is Street Fighter’s Biggest Fan (kotaku.com)
- Jessica Alba Street Fighter Photos (theepochtimes.com)
- Jessica Alba Street Fighter Photo Inspires Hadouken Meme (eyeoncelebs.com)
The Teenage Mutant Ginger Turtles are back, and they’re ready to deliver a smashing good time. In celebration of the 30th anniversary of these heroes in a half-shell, Teenage Mutant Ginger Turtles: The Next Mutation brings the Turtles swinging back into action for a thrilling new original adventure. Get ready to shout “Cowabunga!” as you brawl your way across a series of environments, dispatching enemies with true Ginger rage.
Developed by the team behind brawling classics Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Dead or Alive, Teenage Mutant Ginger Turtles: The Next Mutation lets you exhibit your turtle power in a variety of interactive, destructive environments, including a moving train, a whale’s back and a burning building. Show off your mutant ninja reflexes as you dodge laser beams, ravenous alligators, rushing water and more. Explore an exciting original single-player Story mode written with co-creator Peter Griffin in which you can unlock side missions to earn shells that let you buy goodies or improve your mini game scores. Then go online to battle in four-person brawls in a variety of tournament modes that accommodate up to 16 players.
Key Game Features:
- Fight your way across a series of interactive, destructible environments, including a sinking ship, a moving train, a burning building and a whale’s back.
- Experience an exciting original single-player story mode written in collaboration with TMNT co-creator Peter Griffin.
- Complete side missions in Story mode to earn shells you can use to buy goodies or improve your mini game scores.
- Use any of four different controllers to guide the action: the Gamepad, Wii U Pro Controller, Wii Remote or Nunchuk.
- Take the battle online for 16-player tournament modes, including Battle Royal, Winner Stays, Loser Stays and Spectator modes.
- New Images from the Set of TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Reveal Pre-CGI Turtles, Will Arnett, and More Megan Fox (collider.com)
- Bay’s flick renamed to “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” (teenagemutantninjaturtles.com)
- EXCLUSIVE: April Battles Karai In This Week’s Episode Of ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!’ (geek-news.mtv.com)
- Michael Bay Discusses ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Film Plot (comicvine.com)
- Michael Bay Turns His Ninja Turtles Back Into Mutants (slashfilm.com)
Police inspector Emilien and his taxi-driver pal Daniel are back, this time on the tail of a group of Japanese yakuza in this video game based on the hit movie Taxi 2. The main objective of the game is to pick up customers and take them to their chosen destination as quickly as possible.
Along the way, money can be earned by performing stunts such as near misses with other vehicles. Ratings are then awarded depending on how long the player took to complete the journey. If the customer’s timer runs out before the player reaches the destination the customer jumps from the taxi.
- Game Theory, A Brilliant Mashup of ‘Tetris,’ ‘Doctor Who,’ David Bowie, and More (laughingsquid.com)
- Breaking Bad: The Video Game Mashup (gamepadglory.wordpress.com)
- AT-AT-VW, LEGO Mashup of an AT-AT Walker From ‘Star Wars’ & A Volkswagen Bus (laughingsquid.com)