The only game for true Drum Kings.
Get ready to rock out on Wii U. Ever wanted to be the drummer in the world’s biggest rock band? Well now you can with Drum King: Def Leppard. It’s simple! just swing the Wii Remote as if you were Rick Allen drumming to smash the snare, tap the tom or beat the bass. Then, hit the road to play in some amazing venues across the globe.
- Wide range of drumming styles.
- Ready to rock straight from the box – no need for costly peripherals just use one Wiimote.
- Create your own drumming legend.
- Single and multiplayer modes.
- Over 30 top quality tracks.
- Difficulty scaled so beginners have fun but experts face a real rock challenge.
- DEF LEPPARD – Behind-The Drum Kit At Viva! Hysteria & More; Video (bravewords.com)
- Def Leppard ‘High N Dry’ (Vertigo/1981) (andrewhoxter.wordpress.com)
- Def Leppard – Bringin’ On the Heartbreak (jasons-jukebox.com)
- Def Leppard’s Phil Collen Meets Nine-Year-Old Guitar Phenom (VIDEO) (noisecreep.com)
- High ‘n’ Dry (metalkween.wordpress.com)
Eternal Darkness of the spotless mind is a survival horror game. A young couple who undergo a procedure to will erase each other from their memories when their relationship turns sour but it is only through the process of loss that they discover what they had to begin with.
- Survival-horror with stunning graphics.
- Play the roles of 2 different characters through the game’s 2000 years of history.
- Sanity System alters the characters’ senses and perceptions.
- Dynamic camera scheme and fluid cinematic action.
- Eternal Darkness spiritual successor will be episodic, according to cached webpage (update) (polygon.com)
- Eternal Darkness Successor Shadow of the Eternals Enters the Light (escapistmagazine.com)
- Crowdfunding Campaign Launches Monday For Eternal Darkness’ Spiritual Successor (mynintendonews.com)
- ‘Eternal Darkness’ successor ‘Shadow of the Eternals’ is open for funding (digitaltrends.com)
- Eternal Darkness spiritual sucessor teased, reveal and crowdfunding campaign launch May 6 (polygon.com)
Pikmin 3 is a fully reimagined, mass-action strategy title from the critically acclaimed Pikmin series. Players will discover a beautiful world filled with strange creatures and take command of a swarm of ant-like Pikmin trying to survive. The world is densely packed with treasures and enemies, which makes the game much more action focused and fills it with layers of potential strategies and paths, adding greater replayability to challenge modes.
Players can play using Wii Remote Plus and Nunchuk-based controls or the Wii U GamePad controller. With new intuitive controls that make it possible to aim at objects directly, players can command their tiny, yet powerful, squads in different ways. The GamePad acts as an overhead map and radar to track Pikmin movements in real time. In addition to the five original types of Pikmin encountered in previous games, the new Rock Pikmin bring powerful new abilities and are able to crack hard outer shells of enemies and break through solid barriers. Keep checking back for updates on the games progress.
- Pikmin 3 Drops to Wii U on August 4th, Winged Pikmin revealed (thegeektrench.com)
- Pikmin 3 coming to Wii U on Aug. 4 (polygon.com)
- Winged Pikmin To Feature In Pikmin 3 (mynintendonews.com)
- Nintendo Press Conference Wrap-Up | E3 2012 Coverage (epicagames.com)
Last month, a game called ‘Castle of Illusion’ was found on the Brazilian Ratings website for Xbox 360, PS3, Vita and Wii U.
- Castle of Illusion out this summer (joystiq.com)
- SEGA Confirms Castle Of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse HD Remake, But Not For Wii U (mynintendonews.com)
- Castle of Illusion remake announced for PSN, XBLA, and PC (destructoid.com)
- Castle of Illusion remake coming this summer to XBLA/PSN/PC (gimmegimmegames.com)
- Three Great Discarded SEGA Mascots (epicagames.com)
Splinter Cell: Blacklist will be heading to the Wii U this year Nintendo have confirmed. Blacklist will integrate Gamepad functionality to allow players to control gadgets, take out enemies, move through the environment and switch between weapons, as well as other features. Motion-based input will also have a role to play alongside the peripheral’s standard touch screen functionality.
The game will launch this August and will also be available on the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
- Ubisoft And Nintendo Confirm Splinter Cell Blacklist For Wii U (mynintendonews.com)
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist confirmed for Wii U, launching in North America and Europe in August (polygon.com)
- What the Wii U needs next (reviews.cnet.com)
- Wii U to ship incomplete, missing Nintendo TVii service and more (reviews.cnet.com)
- Splinter Cell Blacklist confirmed for Wii U (gamesradar.com)