New DLC will be hitting Forza Horizon in the form of 1000 Club.
The 1000 Club Expansion offers five new challenges for every car in the game. That’s more than 1,000 challenges across the hundreds of cars featured in the game.
The expansion pack will also include 10 new achievements, worth 250 gamerscore points, plus two new cars: the 1995 RUF CTR2 and a 1956 Ford F100.
- Free ‘Forza Horizon 1000 Club’ DLC now racing on Xbox LIVE (examiner.com)
- Forza Horizon rolls out free 1000 Club DLC tomorrow (joystiq.com)
- Microsoft Press Conference Wrap-Up | E3 2012 Coverage (epicagames.com)
- What to expect from Microsoft at E3 2012 (reviews.cnet.com)
I don’t recall your name, but your Fez is familiar…
Critically acclaimed game Fez has now sold over 200,000 copies on Xbox Live. Phil Fish, one of the games creators, blogged to thank players for their support.
The plot of Fez revolves around Gomez, a 2D creature from a two dimensional land. He encounters a mysterious artifact which gives him a magical hat, the hat allows Gomez to perceive the world in a 3rd dimension. After a massive explosion a floating hypercube explains he must collect fragments of the shattered artifact which have been scattered across the world.
- ‘Fez’ (XBLA) Coming To PC, Gets Dated (worthplaying.com)
- Fez sold 200,000 copies on XBLA to date (joystiq.com)
- A Quick Note on the documentary Indie Game: The Movie (spiritofthething.wordpress.com)
- As ‘Fez’ celebrates its first anniversary, Phil Fish talks Xbox Live sales and the future (digitaltrends.com)
Last month, a game called ‘Castle of Illusion’ was found on the Brazilian Ratings website for Xbox 360, PS3, Vita and Wii U.
- Castle of Illusion out this summer (joystiq.com)
- SEGA Confirms Castle Of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse HD Remake, But Not For Wii U (mynintendonews.com)
- Castle of Illusion remake announced for PSN, XBLA, and PC (destructoid.com)
- Castle of Illusion remake coming this summer to XBLA/PSN/PC (gimmegimmegames.com)
- Three Great Discarded SEGA Mascots (epicagames.com)
The game will use the Unreal engine and be fully rendered in 3D although you’ll still be playing on a 2D plane. Check out the trailer here.
- Retro City Rampage sold ‘much more’ on PSN than Steam, XBLA (joystiq.com)
- Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara and Tower of Doom slated for PSN, XBLA (vg247.com)
- DuckTales Remastered Coming to PSN, XBLA, Wii U – IGN (ss-burnout.com)
- ‘Terraria’ release date announced for XBLA and PSN (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Darkstalkers Resurrection Headed For PSN And XBLA In March (cynsworkshop.wordpress.com)